CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Goodbye

   

               "I suppose in the end the whole of life becomes the act of letting go.But what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye".

-Life of Pi.



Yes,it hurts.It freaking hurts.I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to him.I didn't get to say,

"Dude,thanks for everything.Thanks for listening to my stories.Thanks for befriending me.Thanks for concluding nervousness with me.Thanks for sharing interests with me.Thanks for appreciating me.Dude, you are one hella important to me.May we see each other again.Goodbye".

I question Allah SWT everyday on why He didn't give me the chance to say all that.To express my gratitude and thankful towards arwah.I suppose everything that Allah decides for us will be for our own good in any way.But it would be a better ending if I just,get the chance to say it.

I regret it everyday,I really do.



Forever in my prayers <3

0 bising lah kau:

Post a Comment

Comments

Thanks Everyone :)