CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 November 2013

Where's The Cake?

                       So it have been like 5 months since my last update.Haha I'm just too lazy to type anything.This blog is so dusty *blows dust* There were a lot of things that happened in this 5 months.But wait.Let's look at the calendar first.What date is it today?

25 NOVEMBER 2013

WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

                       Haha so over-excited.Been getting a lot of sweet wishes,thanks a lot guyssssss! <3 I've been swarmed up with wishes lol :P Haha but to be honest , I don't really celebrate birthday.Meaning like I don't cut cakes , get presents and stuffs.No.

Haha what a #sadlife.

I think those wishes are more than enough :) My idea of celebrating my birthday is,well :

1) Sleep
2) Play video games ( Assasin's Creed,FarCry III,Warframe)
3) Eat
4) Replying wishes

Yeah.

Haha.But on the brighter note,I got a wish from someone that made me squeal in excitement. ON 12.AM. Yeah haha but nothing special just a nice wish to make me sleep smiling :P The day is still going on and so I hope something good will happen on my birthday :)

Thanks for the wishes and may Allah bless you always <3

0 bising lah kau:

Post a Comment

Comments

Thanks Everyone :)