CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Too Good To Be True


EXAM'S OVER . THIS IS FREEDOM !! XD Haha last Thursday , I got the last exam's paper . Perdagangan was so easy , seriously . Didn't expect i could answer it easily . And then , the moment when teacher have collected the paper , everyone was singing and dancing like crazy people . Haha it was full of laughter and joy . I myself couldn't believe exam was over . It was too good to be true :D 

Now , exam's over . 2 weeks of holiday . I don't know what to do . Dammit . Suppose holiday would be fun . But seriously , boriiingg . Ni lah masa masanya yang aku rasa macam nak pergi sekolah balik :P Silly aite ? Bila cuti nak sekolah , bila sekolah nak cuti . So ungrateful . Boo to myself.


0 bising lah kau:

Post a Comment

Comments

Thanks Everyone :)